Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bed Boundaries

When it is time for everyone at my home to go to sleep, I get to sleep between Mummy and Daddy. It is alright except I can't stretch my arms as much as I want to and frequently hit Daddy in the face or on his back. He doesn't seem to mind because he sleeps through it all.

But what I didn't realise was how much bed space Daddy takes up! Last night, Daddy was not feeling too well and came home coughing. I knew all his frequent grumbling would lead to this. Am I clever or what?

Anyway, as a result of his cough, Daddy slept on our sofa last night. And suddenly, the bed felt like an island! So much of space for me! I could swing my arms around without hitting anyone! I was so excited, I kept waking Mummy up to play.

Wonder if Daddy is feeling better today..... hmmm....

No comments: