Thursday, November 23, 2006

Parents Pooping


I engage in deep thoughts while lying in my crib watching the musical mobile go round and round and round and round and.... *gurgle*

My most recent thought was about outings with Mummy and Daddy. I still don't get to go out much because Daddy says I am still too young (he's got a tonne of excuses in his 'bag') but I believe that since I'm turning 4 months next week, these outing frequencies will increase. I look forward to the outings, Daddy! But spare me the trip to the doctors for my jabs. Those things hurt!!

Anyway, I was thinking about what Mummy or Daddy would do if they needed to wee wee or poop if they were out with me. I have the convenience of a disposable toilet attached to my waist all the time so I can wee wee or poop anytime I need to - or just for kicks. But Mummy and Daddy can't. So, do they leave me with a stranger when they need to go? That worried me.

Then, I came across this product. It allows me to be suspended on the toilet stall's door while Daddy goes. I hope he suspends me on the outside, though. *eek*

No comments: